viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011



Welcome My Blog


Hi,my name is Carla Muñoz! I'm from Maracaibo.I live in Maracaibo, San Jacinto.I studying accountancy it publishes.I´m 17 years old.I like to listen music,to see television,going to cinema with my family,going to
 shopping and eating Pizza.My favorite programs is the magician of dog the work done by Cesar Millan is amazing and impresive :)




Cesar Millan

My Family is beautiful.I have one sister and a brother.  her name is Claudia and his name is Jose David.She is entertained and beauty and he is funny and Affectionate,they are students.They are Intelligents.My parents are very mature and persons in charge




Whit my sisters

I hate cachapa of maize, listen to champeta and changa,The sports where the animals die.

I have a close friend her name is nora liz she always travel to merida because she has family there and once i went with her and it was amazing because it was the first time where i travel without my parents 


My dream  is travel to EE.UU and España.To finish my studies And to be a professional.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario